Cilantro Rice Recipe
Quick, straightforward and delightfully oriental,cilantro rice recipe with chili and Cilantro (coriander) dish is a few things you’ll be able to prepare anytime because it makes use of the foremost common ingredients in your room. It doesn’t involve chopping of veggies, creating good for those days once you grind to a halt in traffic. With a pungent hint of soybean plant sauce and garlic, recent hints of coriander and fiery reminder red chilies, this one can send a tingle down your taste buds!
Cooking 20 Min
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh red chilies
- ½ cup finely chopped Cilantro (coriander)
- 4 cups cooked Basmati rice
- one tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tsp sauce
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan.
- Add garlic and red chilies and saute on medium flame for a few seconds.
- Then add soya sauce.
- Add cooked Basmati rice.
- Add finely chopped coriander and salt, mix well and cook on medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot and enjoy the taste.