How To Delete Instagram Account tutorial
How to delete Instagram account, So many users are busy with their work. User hates notifications rings. so user wants to uninstall social media apps.
To stop all kind of notifications. users want to delete their social media accounts. Instagram is one of it. so many want to know that how to delete the Instagram account. follow the steps. that will show how to delete so many want to know that how to delete the Instagram account. follow the steps. that will show how to delete Instagram account.
Instagram Account can be disabled Temporarily. or can delete the account permanently. if the user wants to use Instagram again. with the same username, we are not allowed in the feature.
Temporarily disable my account:
if the user wants to disable the account for some time. he or she can disable temporarily. the user profile, photos, likes, and comments will be hidden till the user reactivate their account by logging back.
- Sign in to instagram.com from a computer or mobile browser. temporarily disable of account not be done in the mobile app.
- click on the profile image in right and then click on edit profile.
- scroll down the page and then click on the temporarily disable my account at the bottom right of the page.
- click on the select an option from the drop down, then reenter the password. the disable option will appear only when the user selected a reason from the drop-down menu.
- then click on the temporarily disable my account.
Permanently delete my account:
If the user deletes their Instagram account permanently. they can’t sign up again with the same username that already used by them.
- Open the delete your account page. logged into their account on the web then continue next options. link: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/
- click on the drop down menu of why are you deleting your account. next enter the password.
- conform yourself whether you want to delete the account permanently. then click on permanently delete my account.