What is Google AdWords
What is AdWords: it is a platform where we can create Ads. that may contextual or Media ads. there so many advertising agencies but google AdWords provide us reliable pricing system. AdWords lets you create simple, effective ads and serves them to people who are already searching online for information related to your business.
The primary objective of any search engine is to help users find the information, products or services they’re looking for online, quickly and accurately.
Most search engines provide two types of search results in response to a user query: organic search results (also called “natural” or “free”), and search ads. Google keeps the search results and search ads separate.
Benefits of AdWords :
- Relevance: An advertiser can use Contextual Targeting to reach users across the Google Display Network. Mobile Ads with location-specific messaging can be used to encourage in-store sales by reaching users with a location-specific offer when they’re on the go with a smartphone or tablet.
- Return on Investment (ROI): Every user’s click can be tied to a particular ad, keyword, and search query, all of which you can track and optimize according to your goals. Campaign targeting selections can be updated on the fly. This enables quick response to trends and improvement of ROI even after your campaign has started.
- Reach: One can target any segment of the worldwide audience using Google that’s actively looking for or consuming relevant content about products, services, information, and websites.
Bidding Options :
Every time someone searches on Google, AdWords runs an auction to determine the ads that show on the search results page, and their rank on the page. This is possible by deciding the type of customer action that one is ready to pay for:
- When someone clicks on your ad (cost-per-click or CPC)
- How frequently we show your ads (cost-per-impression or CPM; available for Display Network campaigns only)
- How many conversions you receive (cost-per-acquisition or CPA)
AdWords Terms Commonly Used :
- Keyword:Terms or phrases you want to prompt your ad to appear.
- Placement: Usually a website where you’d like your ad to appear.
- Image ad: A graphical ad, which can be static or animated.
- First Page bid estimates Estimates the cost per click bid needed for your Ad. Ad to reach the first page of Google search results. when the search query perfectly matches your keyword.
- Click: If a customer sees your ad and clicks on it to learn more or to do business with you, it is recorded in your account as a click.
- Impression: Number of times an ad is displayed on Google or the Google Network.
- Click Through Rate (CTR): Metric that helps show how your ads are performing.
- Quality Score: Basis for measuring the quality of your keyword and ad and determining your cost-per-clicks (CPCs).
- Campaign & Ad Group: Google AdWords accounts are organized into Ad Groups and campaigns too.
Ad Formats in Google AdWords :
- Google Search Ads: Enables advertising next to or above relevant Google search results and across a network of partner search sites.
- Google Display Ads: Enables advertising on a variety of news sites, blogs and other niche sites across the internet.